Dr David Hayes
M.B, B.S., FRACS, FAOrthA
Dr David Hayes was educated in Brisbane and received his medical degree from the University of Queensland in 1989. He completed his Orthopaedic training and was admitted as a Fellow to the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons in 1999. He then undertook fellowship training in Adelaide, South Australia and Southampton, United Kingdom. He was also awarded the AOSSM Asia Pacific Travelling Sports Medicine Fellowship in 2002.
Dr Hayes research interests are directed to knee surgery and hip arthroscopy. He regularly lectures nationally and internationally.
Dr Hayes other titles include:
- President – Australian Society of Orthopaedic Surgeons – Qld Branch
- Past President Sports Medicine Australia (Qld Branch)
- Associate clinical Lecturer in the Department of Orthopaedics, University of Qld
His memberships include:
- Fellow of the Royal Australian College of Surgeons
- Fellow of the Australian Orthopaedic Association
- Member of the Australian Knee Society
For details regarding Dr Hayes billing practice, please contact his office.